Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Ron Paul fever. Catch it!!

I heard some interesting news today. Ron Paul out raised John "Walnuts" McCain last quarter. I am not a big fan of Paul's. The one good thing I can say about him is that he stands by his principles, unlike almost any other politician in Washington, D.C. I was suprised to see Charlie Gibson even mention him on the nightly ABC news. Can we finally bury the Straight Talk Express once and for all? I wish Paul all the success in the world. I hope he can outraise most of the field. It would make the Republican primary even more interesting than it already is(Just imagine if Newt had joined the field!!). The fun in this case is like watching Abbott & Costello, not because you'll get any debate on any of the candidates positions(except Paul).