Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Republicans and MoveOn.org

I can't say I was surprised. The knuckle dragger from Texas, Senator Cornyn, introduced a Sense of the Senate resolution criticizing MoveOn.org. Sadly, twenty two Democratic Senators voted for it. I also heard President Bush came out today and said he was dusgusted with the MoveOn.org. Was he disgusted when Saxby Chambliss ran ads comflating Max Cleland with OBL in 2004? Or the Swift Boats ads against Senator Kerry? Of course not. It's gotten to the point where it is beyond sad. The President is supposed to lead the country, not just one party. I notice he never speaks ill of his own party, but can't wait to jump on the opposition. I thought he was supposed to be the uniter. He lied about that like he's lied about everything else.